Investors all over the world are looking for top crypto coins to buy in order to get a great return on investment as nobody wants to run a loss.
There are several things to consider before investing in a coin, one of which is the benefits of buying crypto. The benefits are numerous but let us analyse eight of these benefits.
Why should I buy crypto?
1. Easy Transactions
Crypto transactions can be made easily, at low cost, and in a manner more private than most other transactions. Using a simple smartphone app, anyone can send and receive a variety of cryptocurrencies.
For people who lack access to the traditional financial system, this may be one of the biggest pros of cryptocurrency.
2. Incredible Security
Because they are based on cryptography and blockchain security, decentralized cryptocurrencies tend to make for secure forms of payment. This might be one of the most certain benefits of cryptocurrency.
Most incidents of crypto being hacked involve exchanges being hacked or individuals making mistakes.
3. Short Settlement Times and Low Fees
While some people only want to invest in cryptocurrency for price appreciation, others might find benefit in the ability to use crypto as a medium of exchange. Payments for most cryptos settle in seconds or minutes. Wire transfers at banks can cost significantly more and often take three to five business days to settle.
4. Exponential Industry Growth
The cryptocurrency industry has been one of the fastest-growing markets that most of us have seen in our lifetimes. Being involved now might reasonably be compared to being involved with companies on the leading edge of the internet back in the 1990s and early 2000s.
5. More Private Transactions
Privacy can be one of the benefits of cryptocurrency, transactions are still generally more private than using fiat currency with third-party payment processors.
6. Portfolio Diversification
Cryptocurrency has become known as a non-correlated asset class. Crypto markets largely function independently of other markets, and their price action tends to be determined by factors other than those affecting stocks, bonds, and commodities.
Any asset that has risen by millions of percentage points over just twelve years, as a number of crypto coins have, clearly is not correlated to anything else. But it’s worth noting that during the last few years, cryptos have begun to sometimes trade in tandem with stocks for short periods of time.
7. Inflation Hedge
Cryptocurrencies with a limited supply cap are thought to be good hedges against inflation. Because monetary inflation can occur when central banks and governments print more money, increasing the supply, things that are more scarce tend to appreciate in value. Bitcoin protocol, for example, is also designed to keep those coins scarce regardless of what happens with monetary policy.
8. Cross-Border Payments
Cryptocurrencies have no regard for national borders. An individual in one country can send coins to someone in a different country without any added difficulty. With traditional financial services, getting funds across international borders can take a long time and come with hefty fees. In some cases, doing so might not even be possible due to regulations, sanctions, or tensions between specific countries.
These are just a few of the most important advantages of cryptocurrency. Of course, there are potential flaws as well — its volatility being a major downside. As with anything, those interested in buying, selling, or trading crypto would be wise to do their research before getting involved in the crypto market.
With this being said, let’s look at the top crypto coins you can buy on Bitmama app
Crypto coins you can buy on Bitmama
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin (BTC) is a digital or virtual currency created in 2009 that uses peer-to-peer technology to facilitate instant payments.
- Ethereum: Ethereum (ETH) is a decentralized blockchain platform that establishes a peer-to-peer network that securely executes and verifies application code, called smart contracts.
- Celo: Celo is a global payments infrastructure that makes financial tools accessible to anyone with a mobile phone.
- Ripple: Ripple (XRP) is the native cryptocurrency for products developed by Ripple Labs
- Stellar: Stellar (XLM) makes it possible to create, send, and trade digital representations of all forms of money. It’s designed so all the world’s financial systems can work together on a single network.
- cUSD: Also known as Celo dollar. With cUSD, you can share money faster, cheaper, and more easily on your mobile device.
- USDT: Tether (USDT) is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency whose tokens in circulation are backed by an equivalent amount of U.S. dollars, making it a stablecoin with a price pegged to USD $1.00
- USDC: USD Coin (USDC) is a digital currency that is fully backed by U.S. dollar assets.
- cEUR: cEUR (Celo Euro) is a stable digital asset that tracks the Euro. With cEUR, users can transfer value faster, cheaper, and more easily on their smartphone.
How to buy these coins on Bitmama
Step 1: Download the Bitmama app on iOs or Android
Step 2: Verify your phone number and email address
Step 3: Fund your wallet
Step 4: Click on buy, select the coin you wish to buy
Step 5: Input the amount and click on “buy”
Step 6: Voilà! Your crypto wallet will be funded immediately